YARNS IN STOCK:
You may notify us that you wish to return new, unopened items within 3 days of delivery, in their original packaging & condition. Yarn must remain properly sealed in an unbroken ziplock bag at all times to avoid risk of stash or stock infestation by moths.
Sale items are final sale. No returns on sale items will be granted.
INCORRECT ITEMS SENT:
Should we send you an incorrect item in error, we will discuss the return of the item & the sending of the correct item to you. Please contact us.
SPECIAL ORDERS: Yarn which has been pre-paid and ordered to dye (special orders) may not be returned.
* COLOUR NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED?
Every effort has been made to ensure that the colour on screen matches the yarn in real life. Differences may exist as screens have back-lighting and real life doesn’t. The yarns at Natural Yarns are hand dyed, a reasonable difference between the photographs online and the actual yarn is to be expected. If you are unsure of the colourway on your device’s display before ordering, please view the website on a different computers/devices to be more sure of the colour which has been requested. Colours are correct on our calibrated PC screen, and should be close to true on iPhones and iPads.
If a request for returning items has been granted, a credit in the form of coupon code valid only at www.naturalyarns.co.za will be sent to you for the amount paid for the items only. This credit may be used in conjunction with other coupon codes.
ORDERS MADE IN ERROR:
If an item is ordered and paid for in error, a refund will be given if we are notified within 12 hours of the order being placed. Refunds will be via EFT. Should the item have been paid for by credit card, the credit card fee paid by Natural Yarns for the purchase transaction will be deducted. (Only the total amount received will be refunded). A credit coupon may be requested instead.
POSTAGE OF RETURNS:
Return of items will be at your own postage cost, and must be traceable (they must include a tracking number). We cannot accept losses during postage of returned items. Returned items must be posted within 7 days of being received from us. Credit coupons will only be sent once the returned items are found to be in the same condition that they were sent in.
- We may email gift and promotional vouchers to you. We accept no liability for errors in the email address of the voucher recipient.
- If you have a gift or promotional voucher, that voucher can be used by someone other than you and you can assign your rights to use that voucher.
- In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with a gift/promotional coupon purchase or redemption of that voucher on www.naturalyarns.co.za, we are entitled to close your account and/or require a different means of payments.
- We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift or promotional coupons.
Conditions for the redemption of gift vouchers
- You may use gift vouchers as payment for regular and/or discounted products on the website: www.naturalyarns.co.za
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers.
- The credit of a gift voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable for cash once purchased.
- If the credit of a gift voucher is insufficient for the order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through one of our online payment options.
- Only if your order plus it’s postage should fall within the gift voucher amount will the postage will be included in the gift voucher amount. Please see postage options at check-out.
- Should the order plus postage come to less than the gift voucher value, a credit for a future order will be issued for the remaining amount.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of issue unless otherwise specified.
- Conditions / Guidelines are subject to change without notice.
We stock free downloadable patterns, patterns to buy and we hope to expand to pattern & yarn kits.
If you are a pattern designer & wish us to consider your patterns for our store, please send us an email with the details. Patterns must please be relevant to the yarn which is sold in this store.
Most competition terms/guidelines will be stated in each individual competition. In addition:
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or gift voucher coupon codes in the case of a physical item.
- In the case of coupon code vouchers, they may not be used to buy further gift vouchers and are not exchangeable for cash. Other voucher/coupon code guidelines (see FAQ) apply.
- Prize winners will be drawn by online random number generator. Descisions are final. Should the winner wish to transfer the voucher to someone else, they are to apply via email to email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse transfer of prize(s).
Natural Yarns reserves the right to change/amend the terms & conditions at any time.
We try to maintain our stock levels as accurately as possible, but we are human, and so from time to time an item may show an inaccurate stock number.
In this case, we will endeavor to obtain the item for you & send it separately, at our cost, as soon as it arrives.
Should this not be possible, you may request a credit, refund or exchange of the item(s) in question. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.
These yarns / products are not in stock!
For yarn / fibre, your chosen colourway(s) will be dyed to order, especially for you!
Delivery: Generally between 2 and 5 weeks. Please contact us for estimated lead times.
Minimum orders per Nurturing Fibres colourways:
Semi-Solid x1 Variegated x2
Other items – please inquire.
Our Nurturing Fibres colourways are dyed to order according to our exclusive colour chart as well as the current Nurturing Fibres colour charts.
Require more yarn in a colourway than what is available?
If there is a colourway which you would like to order but we are sold out (or don’t have the quantity you need), please contact us to place a special order in the quantity that you need.
Love a “sold out” colourway?
Please contact us and let us know how many you would like so that we can be sure to add it to our next order.
Need to buy more yarn of the same dye lot to embark on a large project?
Please contact us to find out which dye lot we have available in your colourway(s).
We wholesale our Manos del Uruguay yarns Please contact us if you have a shop & would like more information.
There will also be a selection of Stellar Fibreworks fibrecraft tools available for wholesale orders soon.
We will post to just about anywhere!
PLEASE NOTE: Your parcel may attract local customs (import) fees which you will be liable for on collection of your parcel.
Should you have difficulties ordering, please contact us and we will look into resolving the problem. If you would like to order from abroad, please place your online: Add items to your cart. At checkout, there will be a choice of international postage options: Air or Surface Mail. This includes the postage cost of your chosen items & a tracking number.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for surface delivery. Airmail is generally much faster. Airmail postage is generally calculated at R100 for the first 100g (covers yarn & packaging weight + tracking number) and R35 per 100g thereafter.
Surface mail is a bit less costly but takes very long.
You may check out securely to complete your order with your credit card with our South African payment gateway (PayFast). If you would prefer to pay via PayPal, please comment in the order notes & we will send you a PayPal payment request.
Please note: PayPal payments will attract a $2-$4 charge to cover currency exchanges & bank charges. If you are paying via PayPal, let us know in the comments section whether or not you would like your parcel to be insured (only US). No orders will be shipped before payment has cleared.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot take responsibility for parcels once they are within the postal system & will not be liable for loss or damage incurred during shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: Should you select the Door To Door Courier option & you do not fall within the areas specified, you will need to provide an alternate address for delivery, else your parcel will be returned to us & you will be liable for extra postage charges to get your goods to you. All postage charges ordered by Natural Yarns are non-refundable. Please check prior to ordering whether your area is serviced by Fastway.
HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR AREA FALLS WITHIN THE FASTWAY POSTAGE AREAS:
- Go to www.fastway.co.za
- Click on the “Quote” tab on the home page
- Sending from: Cape Town
- Sending to: type in your area code to see if appears on the list.
- It should say “blue satchel” (with no other rural stickers or other specifications), to fall into the ‘main centres’ delivery areas
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FROM POSTING:
Western Cape: Cape Town (1-2 days) The greater Cape Town area including: Malmesbury, Paarl, Wellington, Worcester, Hermanus district, Stellenbosch East (1-2 days) Most other places in South Africa: (2-3 days)
Please visit www.fastway.co.za and go to their ‘quote’ section.
We also have other door to door delivery options which are more costly (rural areas) – please contact us to check.
Do you post orders to anywhere in South Africa?
Yes we do! Posting anywhere in South Africa through the SA Postal Office Parcelpost takes 4-7 business days and costs R50 to cover postage, tracking number, shipping & handling. Our post office trips are done twice a week. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot take responsibility for parcels once they are within the postal system & will not be liable for loss or damage incurred during shipping. Please let us know in advance of placing your order if you wish to insure your parcel. Alternatively, you can select Door to Door which is a FastWay courier service to main centres. *See www.fastway.co.za or the FAQ below: “Which are the centres for the door to door delivery option?”
You can make a secure credit card payment online though PAYFAST. Please select the EFT payment option if you wish to make a direct bank deposit into our banking account. Banking details will be on the invoice emailed to you after placing your order. All orders are only processed after payment (or proof of payment) has been received. EFT DETAILS: Natural Yarns (Pty) Ltd Banking details for EFT: FNB 202309 – Account number 62380263617