Natural Yarns is located at Imhoff Farm (off Kommetjie Road), Kommetjie, Cape Peninsula, Cape Town.
(Locate via Google Maps)
Click here to WhatsApp our shop
OUR NEW SHOP HOURS:
Monday: 10am to 3pm
Tuesday to Saturday: 9am to 4pm
Sunday – CLOSED!
You may sign up to our (mostly quarterly) newsletter in the bottom bar on this page to be the first to hear about new happenings and additions.
Follow us on:
Please note that there are still a lot of delays from our local and international suppliers because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Operating times will vary during lockdown levels.
- Our physical shop is open between 10am and 3pm Mondays, and 9am and 4pm Tuesday – Saturday in level 3.
* NO MASK, NO ENTRY
* One customer in the shop at a time.
* Sanitise at the door and record your details.
- ONLINE SHOP IS OPEN:
* Courier + Postnet are operational.
* The post office depot is now accepting local and international parcels to selected locations – please contact us for details. Phone calls will be answered while at the shop between approx 9am and 5pm Tuesday-Sunday and Mondays from 10am – 3pm.
- Please send us an email and we will respond as soon as possible!
- Please check www.fastway.co.za from Cape Town to your location to see if your area falls within the Main Centres (Blue Satchel) or Regional (Grey) courier zone.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 062 446 6871 between 9am and 4pm Tuesday-Saturday and Mondays from 10am – 3pm.
Please be kind when calling. We are all doing our very best to balance running our homes, schooling our children, and managing the shop times as efficiently as possible in order to get orders out as quickly and efficiently as we can. This is a very stressful and uncertain time for you as well as for us.
If you are feeling frustrated, please consider sending us an email instead of calling ~ you may use the form at the bottom of this page. We will reply as soon as we can with the information that you need.