Set your creativity free with Linda Tacke’s Wild Knitting and/or Crochet Workshop!
DATE: Thursday 27th (public holiday) and Friday 28th April 2017
TIME: 9am – 4pm on both days
VENUE: Natural Yarns HQ in Imhoff’s Gift (Near Kommetjie, Cape Town)
Everybody is to bring an inspiration picture ~ This can be a photograph from a magazine or book or an image that you find online that inspires you.
Linda will discuss the image with you and assist you in developing and translating your image into a shawl, garment, cushion design!
You will draw (no fancy drawing skills required) a rough sketch of the project you want to start ~ choose your colours and yarns and find out how to translate this idea into a knitting and/or crochet project!
- Tea, Coffee and fruit juice.
- Lunch and snacks on both days.
- 6 hours of workshop time x 2 days (12 hours).
- Workshop Materials ~ You may bring stash yarn (in colours that match your inspiration image) or purchase yarn from Linda or Natural Yarns for your project at the workshop.
- Your inspiration image.
- Stash yarn you may want to include in your project.
- Your knitting needles, darning needle, pom pom maker, scissors…etc
- Paper and Pen / Pencil crayons for sketching your design..
The maximum amount of people who can participate in this workshop is 10, so book your place soon!