Get creative with multiple strands of hand-dyed laceweight yarn which includes the concepts of marling and colourmelting in either knit or crochet.
Date: Friday 27th September 2018
Place: Natural Yarns HQ (Shop 6+7 Imhoff Farm near Kommetjie, Cape Town)
Time: 9h30 for 10h00 until 12h30
Cost: R500 (bank details for EFT will be sent when you register)
The workshop includes:
* Workshop presented by Adele Marais of YarnCreations podcast
* Recipes and pattern ideas
* 5 x 20gr lace weight yarn (+ there will be more yarn on the table to play with)
YOU WILL NEED:
* Knitting and/or crochet tools
* Teatime treat – bring something to share!