Casablanca Blanket ~ By Brenda Grobler
This pattern comprises of 337 crochet diamonds that are hand stitched into a luxurious blanket. Cobblestone is used to frame it with a simple single crochet edging. Pompoms give the pattern a fun and modern twist.
The simplicity of the pattern means it is a wonderful ‘carry along’ project for customers who like to crochet on the go.
- PATTERN DIFFICULTY: Easy (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
- MEASUREMENTS: 170cm x 120cm
- MATERIALS: Nurturing Fibres Eco-Cotton
- CROCHET HOOK: 4.00mm hook
KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING YARN:
24 x 50g Main Colour
3 x 50 Contrast colour #1
2 x 50g Contrast colours #2, #3 and #4
(Original colours as per image : 24 Anvil, 3 Mist, 2 Pickled Ginger, 2 Seashell, 2 Cobblestone)
* Should colours be out of stock, please go ahead and back-order as we get new stock in weekly.
Usual price @R35 p/ball x 33 = R1155.00
With the kit price, you save R115.
*Yarn is usually in stock, but may have to be ordered with a few days lead time.