Please see our Knitting Needle Conversion Chart if your pattern is for US/UK size needles.
KnitPro | Karbonz Interchangeable Needle Tips
Set of 2 Karbonz Interchangeable Needle Tips.
- A revolutionary product! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in nickel plated brass.
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project.
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility.
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle.
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand.
- Available in sizes 3.00mm (US 2.5) to 6.00mm (US 10) Interchangeable tips.
- Customizable cable length.
- Excellent for socks, and projects with high stitch counts.
Description source: KnitPro EU website