Making Stories is a beautiful, thoughtfully put together magazine containing beautiful stories and patterns.
WOODS is the first book in our European Nature book series which we created to share our passion for natural, local, breed-specific, European yarns, beautiful knitwear designs and the stories of the amazing makers who enable and inspire us to create magic with our own hands.
* Each copy includes a unique Ravelry download code for a digital copy of the magazine
• Ads: Not a single one – we’re completely ad-free!
• Length: 150 full-color pages
• Content: 11 patterns, 4 essays
• Format: Every print copy comes with a download code printed inside for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library. You also receive an email with a PDF version when you purchase a print copy.
• Dimensions: 23 cm x 29 cm x 1.2 cm / 8.75 x 11.5 x 0.5″
• Weight: Approx. 700g