Continuing on our 2023 theme of fantasy, we can’t wait to reveal what wonderful surprises are in our next limited edition Natural Yarns subscription box of 2023!
Subscription Box #3 of 2023: “Alice in Wonderland” ~ This will be the LAST box of 2023 and due to the Cape Town Yarn Festival taking place in 2024, we are not sure if / when we will put together another of our subscription boxes...so, make sure you secure your box as not to miss out!
The contents of our subscription boxes are a surprise, but we can say that this fabulous box includes the following items around our “Alice in Wonderland” theme:
There are 4 custom designed projects, (2 yarnie, 1 fibrecraft + another craft) each with the instructions and materials required to make the project + other notions and items around our theme ~
- Beautiful hand dyed yarn, dyed exclusively for our “Alice in Wonderland” box
+ a crochet pattern for this yarn
+ a knitting pattern for this yarn
- Another fibre craft project
materials + pattern and instructions
- Another craft project, specifically designed for this box
- Notions / accessory around our “Alice in Wonderland” theme
- Treats and (an imported) beverage to enjoy while you unpack / make your box items!
You may choose to order your “Alice in Wonderland” box in one of two ways:
- Settle in 1 payment (choose your shipping method at check-out),
- Settle in 2 payments ~ R425 + choose your shipping method at check-out now, and we will invoice for the R425 balance to be settled by 5 October 2023.
- Settle in 3 payments ~ R280 + choose your shipping method at check-out now, and we will invoice for the next R285 to be paid by 5 September + R285 to be settled by 5 October 2023.
- From 15 September, the 3 payment option will fall away.
- From 5 October, any extra boxes that we make up will be available at the full purchase price (R950) *subject to availability
PRE-SALES CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON THE 5TH OF October2023
*Please note that while the cover image may give some clues as to what the “Alice in Wonderland” box may contain, it is only intended as a “mood board” to advertise the box :)